"Helping Businesses Run Better"
APICS-Rochester is the Rochester, NY Chapter of APICS—The Educational Society for Resource Management. APICS is an international educational society recognized worldwide for its training and certification programs. Our nearly 70,000 members are resource management professionals from 20,000 manufacturing and service companies around the world. APICS members are individuals responsible for directing the supply chain, materials management, information services, purchasing, customer service, and quality control within their companies. APICS education and training makes membership one of the most comprehensive values available to career-minded resource management professionals.
Founded in 1957 as the American Production and Inventory Control Society, APICS has since expanded its focus to include a full range of programs and materials on individual and organizational education, standards of excellence, and integrated resource management. To reflect this new direction, we are now known as APICS—The Educational Society for Resource Management.
APICS is a not-for-profit international educational organization respected throughout the world for its education and professional certification programs. With over 60,000 individual and corporate members in 20,000 companies worldwide, APICS is dedicated to using education to improve the business bottom line.
APICS-Rochester is the Rochester, NY chapter of APICS. We have approximately 500 members.
APICS is recognized globally as:
- the source of knowledge and expertise for manufacturing and service industries across the entire supply chain in such areas as materials management, information services, purchasing and quality.
- the leading provider of high-quality, cutting-edge educational programs that advance organizational success in a changing, competitive marketplace
- a successful developer of two internationally recognized certification programs, Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM)
- a source of solutions, support, and networking local chapters, workshops, symposia, and the annual APICS International Conference and Exposition.
Our members, chapters, and customers can help you to:
- Enhance your skills and career mobility through access to and discounts on APICS certification programs.
- Achieve lifelong learning through nearly 100 workshops and seminars held across the country.
- Discover the latest products, trends, and techniques at the APICS International Conference and Exposition.
- Network with seasoned colleagues and receive local training through more than 270 APICS chapters.
- Broaden your professional opportunities using the online APICS Career Center.
- Stay current on industry trends via leading-edge publications.
- Gain a competitive advantage through APICS books, videotapes, courseware, and training aids available to members for up to a 20 percent discount.
- Find solutions to everyday challenges through participation in any of 13 electronic mailing lists.
- Hone your industry knowledge in a particular resource management field by participating in specific industry groups (SIGs).
APICS can help keep you abreast of trends in the resource management field, gain insight into challenges, and focus on areas of interest. To begin your journey toward lifelong learning for lifetime success, click here for the national membership application. We look forward to your membership in the APICS community.